Up pops a reasonable facsimile thereof
- it's written in R5RS Scheme, per a reader's request, so it should be possible for many people to grab it and poke at it.
- it's brief. The README describes the entire API. You should be able to see how everything works by reading just categories.scm and flat-domain.scm. You can read the rest of the code if you want to know what the guts are doing.
- it includes an example domain in flat-domain.scm, and some examples of using it in flat-domain-examples.scm. The -flat- domain is implemented in 65 lines of code.
- it's free, as in, under the Apache 2.0 license. If you find that you like it, you can use it.
- It's written in R5Rs Scheme. It's probably slow. There are some obvious things to do to make it faster, but not really any obvious way to do them portably in R5RS Scheme.
- It's brief. The -flat- domain is all you get for now. Implementations of -c3- and -pred- are coming, though.
- it's probably buggy; it's brand new.
You can get it from this page.
Feel free to send bug reports to mevins at me dot com.